Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS) provides three different formats of information to help children who have a parent / grandparent who has had a stroke.
- When my Mum / Dad / Grandad / Gran was ill: ringbound book with fold out pages and activities for younger children. (Mum, Dad, Grandad, Gran versions available)
- When my Mum / Dad was ill: A4 comic style for children of reading age (Mum or Dad versions available)
- Jo's story: A4 magazine article style for older children
These resources are not available to download. Please use our publications order form to order online.
Single copies are free in Scotland. Charges for additional copies, or for outside Scotland) are:
- When my Mum / Dad / Grandad / Gran was ill (book): £5
- When my Mum / Dad was ill (comic): £1
- Jo's Story (magazine article): 50p
Also available for health professionals:
- Childrens Resource Pack: handy sized pack containing one copy of each resource, information sheet, prompt poster & feedback form. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.