Publications and DVDs
Most of our publications can be downloaded online from the following pages. Please note that some PDFs are large and may take a few minutes to download.
- Chest Booklets: lists the booklets that are specific to chest illnesses.
- Heart Booklets: lists the booklets that are specific to heart illnesses.
- Stroke Booklets: lists the booklets that are specific to stroke illness.
- Chest Heart & Stroke Factsheets: lists all the factsheets that are relevant to chest, heart or stroke illness.
- Aphasia Resources: available for people who have had a stroke.
- Childrens Resources: three different formats of information to help children who have a parent who has had a stroke.
- Videos & DVDs: available on loan or to buy from CHSS head office.
The information is presented in a clear, easy to understand format, together with comprehensive lists of useful contacts and services.
If you would like to use the 'read out loud' option for PDFs then you will need to save a copy onto your computer. You can then open the document using Adobe Reader and chose 'read out loud' option from the 'view' menu.
How to order
The publications order form contains a comprehensive list of all our publications. This form can also be downloaded from 'Related Documents' on the top right-hand side of this page.
- Booklets and Factsheets are available free of charge in Scotland. If you require more than 100 of either please contact the Health Information Department.
- Outwith Scotland a charge of 50p per booklet and 25p per factsheet will apply. Individual prices are shown for other items.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery.
- Large print and other needs may be available on request.
- Call the CHSS health Information Team on 0131 225 6963
- Email us at: email@example.com
About our health information resources
- All our CHSS health information resources is written and reviewed by health professionals and is based on current research guidelines for the conditions concerned.
- CHSS takes no responsibility for the consequences of error, loss or damage suffered by users of any information published on these pages and the downloaded literature.
- The information does not replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional. If you have concerns or queries about any aspect of your health, please seek advice from a properly qualified health worker.
Back to top