Skip to main content

Personal Support Grants

Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland no longer offers personal support grants.

The following organisations, however, may be able to provide you with financial support:

Independence at Home is a charity that provides grants to people of all ages who have a physical or learning disability or long-term illness and who are in financial need.

Website: | Telephone: 020 8427 7929

Turn 2 Us helps people in financial need to gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help.
Website: | Telephone: 0808 802 2000

Citizens Advice Scotland can help you find out about local support available in your area. To find the office nearest to you, please visit their website and enter your postcode.


If you have any other questions about how to manage your condition at home, please don’t hesitate to give our Advice Line nurses a call on 0808 801 0899 for free, confidential advice and support.

Share this page
  • Was this helpful ?
  • YesNo