Charity Shop Display and Merchandising Volunteer - Auchterarder
Everyone has the right to live life to the full. After a diagnosis of a chest or heart condition or a stroke, many people experience fear and isolation and struggle with the impact on their lives. Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland won’t stand for that. The care and support we deliver through our services every day ensures everyone can live the life they want to.
Our shops and community hubs in Scotland help us raise much needed funds so we can provide our services to the people who need us. Every one of our stores relies on a team of volunteers to help run the shop and support our staff. Quite simply, we cannot provide our services or raise funds without the amazing support of our volunteers. The time, support and the work they do is vital to us and the people we help. By helping out in one of our stores, you can make a difference to people and their families in Scotland who are isolated, scared or anxious about their condition.
This is an opportunity to utilise your artistic, entrepreneurial and fashion flair. As part of our team of volunteers you will dress window and interior displays making them eye catching to customers. Potential volunteers must have a competent level of the English language.
The role includes:
• selecting stock for store window
• organising a theme for store window
• dressing window models and window displays
• dressing interior displays
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland will provide all necessary training.
All volunteers are supported by their line manager.
- Charity Shop Display and Merchandising Volunteer - Auchterarder
- Tel: 01764 218937 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland Charity Shop 173 High Street Auchterarder PH3 1AD
- Role Type: Charity Shop Display & Merchandising Volunteer, Charity Shops