Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland improves the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest, heart and stroke illness, through medical research, influencing public policy, advice and information, and support in the community.
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities for individuals and groups, that can be undertaken on a regular basis or as a one–off day of volunteering. As part of our team of volunteers you will work in a friendly atmosphere whilst providing an integral service to the charity. Our extensive events programme could not go ahead without the help of our fantastic volunteers, and so your help will be greatly appreciated.
Various roles are available, including:
• Assisting participants and making them feel welcome
• Escorting participants around the event
• Providing refreshments to participants
• Helping participants with equipment where necessary
• Manning marshal points
• Traffic control
• Cheering on our runners at some of the country's major races
• Administrative support during the registration process
Volunteering at our events is not only an important way of supporting CHSS, but it’s a great experience and lots of fun too!
By registering your interest in becoming an events volunteer, you are not committing yourself. You will be added to a mailing list and receive the emails that are sent out in the run up to events, with details of the various volunteer opportunities available.
- Events Volunteer
- Tel: 0300 121 2333 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role Type: Fundraising Events