Do you (or someone you know) have a chest illness? CHSS is here to help you!
This section provides information about:
- Your lungs and how you breathe
- The most common chest conditions: what they are and how you may feel
- Tests and treatments for chest conditions
- Living with a chest condition: tips to help you look after yourself and control your symptoms
- Where to get help
How CHSS can help you
- You can talk, in confidence, to one of our Advice Line nurses
- You can order / download health information resources: including booklets and factsheets
- You can get support in the community through our Affiliated Chest Groups and our (pilot) COPD Support Service
Find out how CHSS helped Jack after he was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).