What impact you can make
Volunteering contributions in the UK make up about £50 billion of economic output and our volunteers produce change to donate an economic benefit of £1,500,000, provided through their amazing volunteering efforts.
- Our goal is to improve the health of the people of Scotland and provide information, advice and support to anyone in Scottish society who suffers from chest, heart and stroke related illness.
- Volunteering with us can help us achieve this goal together and make a big impact on the lives of individuals helping to improve their mental and physical health.
- This results in greater happiness and life satisfaction for the service user as well as the volunteer. Find out more about the benefits of volunteering
- Volunteering can strengthen communities and offer a feeling of social cohesion. We like to describe our volunteers as the Golden Thread that runs through our communities!
- Stronger and healthier communities lead to a healthier population and a healthier population results in a healthier NHS that will suffer less and benefit through cost savings.
- A few hours a week donated to volunteering with us can directly or indirectly make a massive difference to the lives of our service users.
- Read stories from our service users, volunteers and supporters talking about the impact volunteering has made to real people's lives
If you want to use your time to make an impact on Scotland and help us provide our services to those in need then we’d love to hear from you!
We have a wide selection of roles for you to choose from... find one now!