Is self management important to your organisation?
Do you want to learn how to:
- Influence policy effectively?
- Inform your members / staff about self management?
- Connect with other organisations?
Cosmic Resources free to your organisation from cosmicresources.org.uk
The key aims of this course are:
- To develop a strategic understanding of self management, what it constitutes, including the various models of self management and the breadth of support that is available to help someone self manage
(Day 1 Understanding Self Management).
- To empower the Champion of Self Management with the knowledge, skills and tools to enable them to influence local services in a logical and evidenced based manner
(Day 2 Having Your Say - Public Involvement Skills).
How can I use this training material?
As a full two day course, to equip your members with the knowledge and skills to influence the strategic agenda on self management to improve local health and social care services.
Or choose to use the resources as follows:
- Day 1 on Understanding Self Management: COSMIC
- Day 2 on Having Your Say (Public Involvement Skills): VOICES
- Use individual sessions from either day and adapt them for your organisation's focus and needs.
CHSS are available to support adaptations of the sessions for other organisations. These modules are available at cosmicresources.org.uk
Back to top