Regional Retail Manager - West
Everyone has the right to live life to the full. After a diagnosis of a chest or heart condition or a stroke, many people experience fear and isolation and struggle with the impact on their lives. Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland won’t stand for that. The care and support we deliver every day ensure everyone can live the life they want to.
As Scotland’s most exciting charity retailer, we are now looking to recruit a Regional Retail Manager, to join our Retail & Trading Operations Management Team to manage our retail shops within the West of Scotland region.
We deliver results through people whether they are staff or volunteers working in our shops.
You will ensure our Retail Strategy is delivered through:
- the management of the continued growth of our shops
- the delivery of financial targets through our shops
- the recruitment, management and development of the right people
- the delivery of the right culture, including processes, procedures and reporting mechanisms
- a regular consideration of and positive attitude to risk.
Does the following describe you?
- West of Scotland based in order to support our continued expansion in the West
- A commercial background
- Field management experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Ability to manage up to 18 shops within the geographical area
- A well-developed understanding of fashion and garment quality
- Ability to engage and inspire
If you believe you have the skills and desire to be part of our dynamic Retail team and are as excited by what we do, we would be delighted to hear from you!
CHSS employees enjoy a variety of organisational benefits including: Company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, company sick pay, health insurance, employee welfare support and life assurance.
CHSS is working in partnership with Retail Recruits to recruit for this post.
For more information and to apply please contact:
Tel: 07810 811812