CHSS Strategic Plan 2014 – 2017
We are Scotland's Health Charity
Over the last 20 years we have seen real improvements in Scotland's health, and we have gone some way towards losing our reputation as the 'sick man of Europe'.
But much remains to be done:
- More research is urgently needed into the prevention and treatment of heart disease, respiratory illness and stroke.
- More support in the community is needed for those living with these conditions, and their carers.
- More needs to be done to raise the profile of these conditions, and to influence public policy on securing service improvements.
Our three–year Strategy – How we plan to help
We are a wholly independent Scottish charity, working to meet Scottish priorities, and every pound we raise in Scotland is spent in Scotland.
This document sets out the key objectives and priorities from our Strategic Plan, 2014 – 2017. It aims to give our staff, volunteers and supporters a clear idea of plans for the next three years.
Our plans are grouped into five main areas:
- (a) Advice and information
- (b) Support in the community
- (c) Training
- (d) Welfare
- (e) User participation
- Influencing public policy
The CHSS Strategic Plan 2014 – 2017 is now available to download.
Copies are also available from:
9 Haymarket Terrace
Edinburgh EH12 5EZ
Tel: 0131 225 6963