Charity of Choice
Together we can rebuild lives for people living with chest, heart and stroke conditions across Scotland. We don’t just want people to survive – we want them to really live – your team at work can make a real difference
We’ll will work with you to co-create a charity partnership that has real impact, engages teams across your business and is as easy as possible for you.
- Zoë Strong, Corporate and Events Manager
- A cause that’s close to your colleagues – 1 in 11 people in Scotland are living with a chest, heart of stroke conditions – our work rebuilds lives, getting people back on their feet and re engaging them in the community
- Workshops and advice to help you become a healthier business – Find out more here...
- New fundraising ideas - from bake sales to pumpkin hunts – we’re experts in creative and fun ways to raise funds
- Exciting events – abseil off the Forth Bridge, take on one of our cycling, running or mud challenges or take advantage of our expertise in events a co- create something bespoke. Find out more here...
- Volunteering that makes a real difference – support our charity shops, community services and fundraising events. Find out more here...
- Great stories to shout about – we’ll support with content to engage your teams and generate great PR opportunities