What is The Culloden Run?
Route information: Click here
Run Map: Click here
• Two exciting road runs based at the historic NTS Culloden Battlefield Centre near Inverness
• ‘The Culloden Run 17.46k’ is a testing challenge over a 10.83 mile route which passes through stunning scenery and by historic landmarks; Culloden Battlefield, Clava Cairns, River Nairn and the awesome River Nairn Viaduct - can you ‘battle’ round the course?
• ‘The Culloden 10K’ is an exciting, fast, mostly flat route which passes around the quiet perimeter roads of Culloden Battlefield
• Both runs start and finish at the fantastic NTS Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre and share the same race route up to approx 8Km
• The ‘17.46k’ run starts at 10.45 and the ‘10K’ race at 11.00
• Both runs will have an electronic chip race timing system plus full event route support, marshals and route signage
• Runners and Joggers of all standards are warmly welcomed
• All runners will receive a special event memento
• All event proceeds go to Scottish charity Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
How to Enter?
• Entry fee for either run is £21 (with £1 of the entry fee going to support the valued work of NTS)
• Enter on line here
• Event entry forms can also be obtained from:
• Email email@example.com
• Text "Scotland" to 60777
• Call 0300 12 12 777 for an entry form
• Entry to the event (online and entry form) closes four days before race day or when the race capacity limit is reached