On Sunday 1st March 2015, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland is holding 'THE FORTH BRIDGE 125th ANNIVERSARY EXPERIENCE', in partnership with Network Rail and Balfour Beatty.
Take part in this once in a lifetime experience, where you will:
- By special permission of Network Rail and facilitated by Balfour Beatty, enter a restricted area and take a 3 minute lift journey to the very top of the Forth Bridge.
- Step out on a viewing platform 367ft in the air to spend time at the very top of Scotland's most famous landmark.
- Become one of an exclusive group of people to have been on the top of the Forth Bridge - now nominated for World Heritage status.
- Ascend a different section of the bridge on foot and then abseil 165ft 'SAS' style from the walkway to the beach below.
- Be congratulated with a commemorative '125TH ANNIVERSARY' certificate and glass of bubbly.
- Receive an exclusive '125TH ANNIVERSARY' collectable.
Please note: places are highly limited for this exclusive event and registration is essential to secure your entry.
Entry will be allocated to PLATINUM TICKET holders who register online on a first come, first served basis.
This '125TH ANNIVERSARY' event aims to raise over £125,000 in total for Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, along with The Lighthouse Club and Clic Sargent. Therefore, each participant is asked to raise at least £420 in sponsorship in order to accomplish this goal.