Strokes and TIA
This section provides information about:
- What a stroke or TIA is and how it can affect you
- What tests and treatment you may have
- What to expect in the recovery process
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Coming to terms with and adjusting to life after a stroke
Other ways that CHSS can help you
- You can talk, in confidence, to one of our Advice Line Nurses.
- You can order / download Health information resources: including booklets and factsheets, aphasia-friendly and children’s resources.
- You could apply for a I would like to find out about a grant for myself.
- You can get support in the community through our Communication Support Service, Community Stroke Groups, Stroke Nurses and Young Stroke Support Worker.
- You can join Stroke in Younger People our virtual stroke community.
- Find out how CHSS helped Amy after her stroke.