Health professionals > Training and education > Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS) Educational Programmes > Grampian > Social services & care home study days
Social services & care home study days
- To enhance knowledge, skills and confidence in working with people affected by stroke and raise awareness of the issues affecting people living with stroke.
- This is a single study day entitled 'Working With Stroke'.
All social care staff who work with people affected by stroke.
- What is a stroke?
- Experiencing the effects of a stroke workshop
- Nutrition and stroke
- Movement problems after a stroke
- Communication and swallowing disorders after a stroke
- Cognitive and perceptual problems after a stroke
Course dates and booking
For current dates see our Calendar.
For details see our Booking Form And Details page.Back to top