We regularly develop new volunteer roles within Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland. On this page we will share with you our latest volunteer roles.
Design and Web Volunteer
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland improves the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest, heart and stroke illness, through medical research, influencing public policy, advice and information, and support in the community.
Our fundraising head office is based in Edinburgh with regional offices in Inverness and Glasgow which help us to raise the funds we need to provide our services. The money raised helps to support services within your local area. The services aim to encourage people who have had a chest, heart or stroke illness, to regain maximum independence in the community, to enhance their quality of life, build up their confidence and widen social horizons.
Working with the Graphic/web design officer to produce print and web based marketing material for the CHSS fundraising department. This will involve:
• Production of print marketing materials.
• Amending existing print materials.
• Production of e marketing materials including email-outs and Facebook advertising.
• Assisting with the continual development and maintenance of www.chss.org.uk/supportus
• Using iMovie to create and edit Youtube clips (desirable)
It would be beneficial if you had skills in the following:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Video editing skills
Support and Development to the volunteer
- Departmental Induction and IT induction
- Volunteer Policies and Procedures
- Direct line manager support
- Other appropriate training as required
- Authorised expenses