Working with Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland your company will benefit from an enhanced company profile, well-delivered corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives and improved staff morale – all whilst supporting the essential work carried out to offer support, advice and research into chest illness, heart disease and stroke for the population of Scotland.
“The employees of United Biscuits donate monies every week from their wages and we are delighted to support Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland” – Make a Difference Team, McVities – Glasgow
Help it happen through:
- Corporate Partnerships
- Employee Involvement – including fundraising and team building activities
- Corporate Contributions
“The Sportsman’s Charity Ball committee are delighted to support Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland and the board are keen to continue the involvement” – Harry Richmond – Sportsman’s Charity
Opportunities to work together include:
- Charity of the Month or Year
Your company can also support Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland by making a donation to help beat Scotland’s biggest killers.
We can work with you if you would like a specific service or area to benefit.
Contributions could be in the form of:
- Financial donations.
- Employee volunteering or taking part in an event.
- Resources such as meeting room space or gifts in kind, donations of stock or goods for our projects, offices or stores.
We are grateful for all types of donations and if you would like any further information please contact our Corporate Team on 0300 1212 555 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a range of local fundraising groups, volunteering opportunities and projects across Scotland. Choosing Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland as your Charity of Choice will bring the following benefits:
- Increased staff morale, motivation, customer loyalty and positive brand awareness
- Showing your stakeholders you are committed to CSR issues
- The opportunity to generate positive PR on a national and local level
- Access to a broad range of audiences in Scotland
Ideas for longer term fundraising partnerships can include:
- Planning a week dedicated to employee fundraising
- Matched funding – where you can offer to match the money raised by individual staff or teams over a period of time
- Donate an hour – employees can offer to donate an hour of their pay once a month over a period of time
For more ideas on how we can build a longer term partnership with your company or for further information please contact our Corporate Team on 0300 12 12 555 or email George.Grierson@chss.org.uk
Your company can choose to sponsor any or all of the following :
- Publications, reports, patient information leaflets, our Annual Report or our Advice Line
- Events including conferences, abseils, golf days, or our unique schools programme; Active Express
- Specific campaign – such as FAST (Face Arms Speech Time to call 999)
Sponsorship can help to:
- Improve your company’s profile
- Improve how your brand is perceived
- Help reach new target audiences
Contact us now to start making a difference
For more information contact our Corporate Development Manager, George Grierson on 0300 1212 555 or via email email@example.com