Click on the map for groups in your area
CHSS affiliated chest groups / clubs offer ongoing support for those living with chest conditions, their family and friends in local communities. They are independently run and provide a source of supported exercise, information, signposting, confidence and reassurance and are an invaluable part of learning to live with a chest condition.
- East—Fife, Lothian and Tayside
- West—Forth Valley, Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Lanarkshire
- North—Grampian, Highlands (& Argyll), Orkney, Shetland and Western Isles
- South—Ayrshire & Arran, Borders, Dumfries & Galloway
We always welcome enquiries from people interested in starting a new chest group / club, or affiliating an existing group / club to CHSS.
Please complete the How Do I Find Out More? form or contact CHSS Head Office on 0131 225 6963.
Affiliation to CHSS currently offers
- start up grant
- free liability & loss insurance
- access to free CHSS resources and publications
- access to Annual Information Days
- options to participate with CHSS in events and consultations
- advice & support on fundraising and grant applications
- direct support from dedicated CHSS staff