Advice Line: Who Are We?
0845 077 6000
The Advice Line is staffed by specialist nurses with wide experience and training in chest, heart and stroke conditions, and helpline and counselling skills.
What do we do?
- The Advice Line is here to answer your questions and offer a listening ear to anyone affected by chest, heart or stroke illness.
- We provide confidential advice and support to people living with chest heart and stroke conditions, their relatives and carers.
- We provide up–to–date, independent information and advice based on Scottish and UK guidelines to patients, carers and health professionals.
- We send CHSS publications and other written information.
- We refer people to CHSS services (befriending, support groups, Personal Support grants and more).
- We signpost to local support and organisations outwith our service.