Current vacancies with CHSS
- Salary: £17,474 - 21,321 per annum
- Hours: Full Time: 32.5 hours per week
- Location: CHSS Head Office, Haymarket, Edinburgh
- Closing date: Noon on 28th February 2014
- Interviews: Monday 10th March 2014
CHSS is an innovative, leading medical charity, and improves the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest, heart and stroke illness.
Working as part of a small close knit team you will play an important role in helping to support the development of the charity's technology and communication requirements.
You must be qualified to HNC level or equivalent in an IT related discipline and have experience of working in a similar environment. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products together with helpdesk/desktop experience is also essential. An excellent communicator, you will be customer focused in your approach with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Experience in windows networking together with troubleshooting hardware and software problem solving would be advantageous.Back to top
To apply for any vacancies please use the guidance notes below. Please note that we DO NOT accept CVs.
If you wish us to provide information in an alternative format, please let us know by emailing the HR department or phoning 0131 225 6963.
Completed applications can be emailed or sent to:
- HR department, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5EZ
- Email HR department: email@example.com
- CHSS Application Guidance Notes (new window, PDF, 104kbs)
- CHSS Employee Benefits Information (new window, PDF, 55kbs)
Thank you for your interest in working for Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland.
Back to top